sweetmail is an Internet email client.
- There is an "All Messages" window where you can see all mail, it is convenient to list by date etc. across the folders.
- You can create regular mail using blueprints. Since default values can be set for each folder, contents and signatures can be used properly.
- You can automatically distribute to folders according to the rules.
- You can migrate data from old version of sweetmail.
- You can proceed to read the mail with just the keyboard operation such as space key, arrow key, jkhlbn key, Esc key etc.
- You can move mail between accounts.
- It corresponds to the mail of IMAP4, POP3.
You can use all functions from the beginning, but there are limitations on the number of accounts, rules and blueprints that can be used by default. To use beyond the limit you will need to purchase items.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
Recently iCloud mails are often temporarily unavailable, so in that case it is not displayed as an error message
Other bugs fixed